Mar 2, 2011

Over And Done

Midterms are over and done!

I already know half of my grade for my Sociocultural Aspects of Food class and my Basic Skills in Dietetic Practice class. Now I get to just coast through the rest of the week.

Actually, I only have an hour of work, an appointment with the travel clinic (for malarial meds and maybe some vaccinations if I’m not up-to-date), an appointment with a counselor (the one I met with that I mentioned earlier), and THEN I’m officially on Spring Break. Ready to hunker down in the gym, read, do extra-credit assignments, and maybe see a friend or two (hopefully).

I’ll let y’all know how my appointments tomorrow go, but until then…

Attention all bloggers: Who doesn’t love money?! Enter to win $100 from Swanson Health Products!


vitamins and supplements
Have a blog? Want to win a $100? Check out the Swanson Health Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment