Jul 15, 2010

Me and You, and You and Me

Headed out this morning for a 2.98 mile run in 30:40. Not terrible considering the past few days that I've had and the weather outside. Hoping that tomorrow will be better, like the forecast is promising it to be. Tomorrow will most likely have to be a late-night run rather than an early-morning run, because my doctor appointment got rescheduled to EIGHT IN THE MORNING, meaning no time for a run and shower, so no go. Thankfully, I was still able to work today even after I said that I would not be there. Yay! Oh, the life of a wage laborer; how dreadful.

Work was, well, work. I've been here for a little over two months now and only have a month and a half left (I think, not quite sure on when my last day is or any of that yet). Right now, I'm just looking toward the weekend with my big plans, and then after that I just have to wait a week before I can completely re-vamp my class schedule for next year. Yay, school! Yes, I actually like classes and college. I love back-to-school shopping and buying textbooks (maybe because I have a very generous family who assists me). I love the excitement of learning new material and seeing it pop up again and actually be useful once the class ends. Most of all, it's just exciting. Change, while scary sometimes, is exciting! And I have a lot of changes happening in the next few months, let alone the next 3, 4, or 8 years.

Tiredness persisted today. Same with the labored breathing. Again, when I'm at home I am usually okay, it's just when I go outside or am at work. I think that maybe since my breathing is messed up that is making me tired. But, I'm not doctor so, who really knows? Work didn't seem to drag on too badly, however, I think it's because I potted plants until noon though, rather than actually have a super-fun time doing what I do.

After work, I biked home (there was a doe on the path!) and partook in a nice, juicy apple. Oh, apples, I'm sorry I've been neglecting you in lieu of bananas lately, but they are just so much more convenient than you and good with things packed with nutty goodness. Neither mom nor I had really planned on making anything for dinner (I have a list, but I need to get to the store in the next day or two to get some ingredients). So, it was another fend for yourself kind of a night. I'm still not feeling well, so basically nothing sounds appetizing.

My body is still screaming and hating me, but hopefully the doctor tomorrow will have some answers. I'm off to do some pilates. Later, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment