Jul 10, 2010

V

Last night was good. It was so nice seeing my second family again. I left earlier, however, because I was super tired. Then this morning Lyle and I watched "V for Vendetta" over breakfast, then it was off home to get a start on my To-Do list.

We went to the store, and got some more new things to try which will be showcased as they show up in my life on here. Then I took a quick bike ride to and from the post office and made some phone calls to make appointments (*shh* secret).

I was on my own for dinner, so I broke out my box of Tasty Bite Madras Lentils and accompanied it with some broccolini and a hodgepodge of rices. Yummy!


Dessert was fresh from the grocery store: Edy's Slow Churned Mud Pie! This flavor is only available from May through August, so it's almost not available anymore! Sad day. It's light coffee ice cream with chocolate sandwich cookies and a fudge swirl. Edy's has got to be one of my favorite ice cream makers. It's delicious and decadent, but not so much that you feel bad afterwards, like with something like Ben and Jerry's, Haagen-Dazs, or Coldstone Creamery.


I took the day off from running today, because my body was really sore, but I'm making sure that I wake up early tomorrow to run before mom and I hit up the farmer's market opening weekend. Now I'm looking at a night of watching Scrubs on Hulu, reading, a little food prep for the week, and maybe even a little computer game playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment