Jul 18, 2010

I just want you to know who I am

Weather outside wasn't exactly ideal for running in, and especially considering how cruddy I felt waking up, so I decided to pop Crunch into the DVD player and cranked it out with Ellen Barrett. I seriously love her, I've watched some other Crunch fitness DVDs and the other instructors kind of bug me a bit, but Ellen is great (and not just because we share the same name).

I've been continuing to have pain even this morning. I don't really want to eat because of the pain, but I know that I need to if I want to run and lift weights and such. It's a trade-off, one that I will hopefully not have to make soon after they get my test results back and I have my procedure done.

Later, me and a few of my friends headed out to DTE Theatre and watched the Goo Goo Dolls perform. I enjoyed myself. Just wish that I did not have to be at work the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment