Aug 15, 2010

I'm Sorry

Once again, my life does not allow for plans. Yesterday, I had planned on spending time with my boyfriend, but these new pills aren't working either and I thought it would be better if, as long as I had to be doubled over with stomach pain, that I should be in my own house. It feels terrible when you can't spend time with the people you love just because you're sick. And it feels even worse when you and your doctors don't know why you are sick and so can't get better.

This morning was pretty chill. Woke up, watched some old episodes of ANTM online, and then did a 55-minute yoga session that darn near killed me. Very intense; I think I'm more sore after that than I was after my run yesterday. After noon, mom and I headed out to buy me some "new" clothes for the school year. Plato's Closet is honestly one of my favorite stores, and is the only place I will buy my jeans from (secondhand jeans always fit so much better!). I walked away with 2 pairs of jeans and 3 tops.

I've been a bit low on veggies lately, so lunch was a hefty helping of broccoli and a Boca Burger (vegan) on a sandwich slim with soy swiss cheese and ketchup. I had a serious case of the hiccups afterwards though. Too much air and not enough food in my mouth apparently.


*Sigh*. Back to another work week tomorrow. Hoping that it goes by really quickly. In the meantime, I guess I'll just run, plan, and pack! And for right now I can't really do anything but crawl into my ball of pain and mystery illness. Ow! I just don't know how I'm going to be able to deal with this once classes start in 2.5 weeks. Night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you're sick - get well soon! Congrats on your new distance record, too!

    ReplyDelete